- What is the main tag in HTML?
- What does HTML stands for?
- What are the 2 types of tags in HTML?
- What is the tag for image in HTML?
- Can I use main tag?
- Is HTML tag necessary?
- Can a HTML page have 2 body tags?
- What are the 10 basic HTML tags?
- Is head tag mandatory in HTML?
- Which HTML tag is the most powerful?
- What are the types of HTML?
- What are the basic elements of HTML?
- , , , , tags.A paragraph, denoted using the tag.A horizontal ruler, denoted using the tag.A link, denoted using the (anchor) tag.More items… What are three main tags used in every HTML page? To build any webpage you will need four primary tags: , , and . These are all container tags and must appear as pairs with a beginning and an ending.
- What are three main tags used in every HTML page?
What is the main tag in HTML?
The HTML element represents the dominant content of the of a document.
The main content area consists of content that is directly related to or expands upon the central topic of a document, or the central functionality of an application..
What does HTML stands for?
Hyper Text Markup LanguageHTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages.
What are the 2 types of tags in HTML?
HTML tags can be of two types:Paired Tags.Singular Tags.
What is the tag for image in HTML?
The tag is used to embed an image in an HTML page. Images are not technically inserted into a web page; images are linked to web pages. The tag creates a holding space for the referenced image.
Can I use main tag?